Weesam Express is a popular and affordable fast craft ferry company in the Philippines. Most of their vessels operate in the Visayas and Mindanao regions. They have daily trips and their list of destinations includes Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Isabela, Jolo, Maasin, Tubigon, and Zamboanga.
- Bacolod to Iloilo and vice versa
- Cebu to Tubigon and vice versa
- Zamboanga to Isabela and vice versa
- Zamboanga to Jolo and vice versa
Weesam Express usually offers three types of accommodation for passengers to choose from. You could choose between the Economy Class, Tourist Class, and First class.
- Before departure – Only 80% will be refunded
- After departure – Only 50% will be refunded
Weesam Express offers a refund if you weren’t able to make the trip but there will be deductions so you will not get the full amount.
- Before departure – 5% extra charge
- After departure – 10% extra charge
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Onboard entertainment
Unfortunately, Weesam Express operates passenger-only vessels and cannot transport vehicles.