Super Shuttle RORO is a popular sea transportation company in the Philippines. Their fleet consists of two types of vessels and these are the ROPAX ships and RORO ships. The ROPAX ships are called Super Shuttle Ferry which can transport both passengers and vehicles. Meanwhile, the RORO ships are called Super Shuttle RORO which can only transport cargo.
For their passenger ships, the list of destinations includes Balingoan, Bantayan Island, Batangas, Bogo, Calapan, Camiguin, Caticlan, Culasi, Dapitan, Dumaguete, Hagnaya, Jagna, Palompon, and Roxas.
For their cargo-only vessels, the list of destinations includes Bacolod, Batangas, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, General Santos, and Iloilo.
- Balbagon to Jagna and vice versa
- Batangas to Calapan and vice versa
- Batangas to Roxas and vice versa
- Dapitan to Dumaguete and vice versa
- Hagnaya to Bantayan Island and vice versa
- Palompon to Bogo and vice versa
- Roxas to Caticlan and vice versa
You can book your tickets at any Super Shuttle RORO ticketing office, their official website, or through affiliated partners and travel agents.
Cargo Vessel Only
You can also reach their office through their email address at [email protected].