OceanJet is a popular fast craft ferry company in the Visayas region. They have daily trips and their list of destinations includes Bacolod, Batangas, Calapan, Camotes Islands, Cebu, Dumaguete, Getafe, Iloilo, Ormoc, Plaridel, Siquijor, and Tagbilaran. The shipping company has the most number of fast craft vessels compared to its competitors.
- Bacolod to Iloilo and vice versa
- Batangas to Calapan and vice versa
- Batangas to Puerto Galera and vice versa
- Cebu to Camotes and vice versa
- Cebu to Dumaguete and vice versa
- Cebu to Getafe and vice versa
- Cebu to Larena and vice versa
- Cebu to Ormoc and vice versa
- Cebu to Tagbilaran and vice versa
- Dumaguete to Siquijor and vice versa
- Dumaguete to Tagbilaran and vice versa
- Tagbilaran to Larena and vice versa
- Tagbilaran to Plaridel and vice versa
OceanJet offers three types of accommodation for its passengers and these are the Open Air, Tourist class, and Business class.
- Air-conditioned coaches (except for Open-Air)
- On-board entertainment
- Roaming snack cart (not free)
You can book your tickets at the OceanJet ticketing offices, their official website, or through travel booking partners and agents. Discount fares for students, senior citizens, and PWDs are not applicable online.
The shipping vessels of OceanJet are passenger-only and cannot transport vehicles.