Lite Ferries or “Lite Ferry” is owned by the Lite Shipping Corporation and is one of the largest ferry transport companies in the Philippines that operate mostly in the Visayas region of the country. Their main office is located in Cebu City at 1022 M.J. Cuenco Ave.
They have a huge fleet of ROROs and their destinations include Argao, Bogo, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Cebu, Dapitan, Dumaguete, Jagna, Larena, Loon, Nasipit, Ormoc, Ouano, Plaridel, San Carlos, Samboan, Toledo, and Tagbilaran & Tubigon of Bohol.
Lite Shipping Ferry Routes
- Argao to Loon and vice versa
- Argao to Tagbilaran and vice versa
- Bogo to Calbayog and vice versa
- Cagayan de Oro to Dumaguete and vice versa
- Cebu to Cagayan de Oro and vice versa
- Cebu to Dapitan and vice versa
- Cebu to Dumaguete and vice versa
- Cebu to Larena and vice versa
- Cebu to Ormoc and vice versa
- Cebu to Plaridel and vice versa
- Cebu to Tagbilaran and vice versa
- Cebu to Tubigon and vice versa
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro and vice versa
- Jagna to Nasipit and vice versa
- Larena to Plaridel and vice versa
- Ouano to Loon and vice versa
- Ouano to Ormoc and vice versa
- Ouano to Tubigon and vice versa
- Samboan to Dapitan and vice versa
- San Carlos to Toledo and vice versa
- Tagbilaran to Larena and vice versa
- Tagbilaran to Plaridel and vice versa
When it comes to accommodations, the Lite Ferries vessels usually have an Economy class which is non-airconditioned sitting, a Standard class which is a non-airconditioned bunk bed, and a Tourist class which is still a bunk bed but in an air-conditioned cabin. However, for some ships, they also have a Business class, Cabin, and Suite Rooms.
- Student – 15%
- Senior Citizen – 20%
- Minor (3-11 years old) – 50%
- Infant (0-2 years old) – 100%
You can book your tickets ahead of time at any Lite Shipping ticketing office or outlet. You can also purchase your tickets through 3rd-party affiliated ticketing agents and partners.
You can rebook your tickets before or after (if you missed your trip) your original intended departure time or travel date. However, you will have to pay an additional fee depending on how much your ticket cost.
- Rebooking before departure time – 5% of the ticket price
- Rebooking after you missed your trip – 10% of the ticket price
- Oxygen tanks
- Radioactive materials