Island Water is a new ferry company in the Philippines. Their fleet consists of fast crafts and RORO (roll-on/roll-off) ships. Their list of destinations includes Allen, Balatero, Batangas, Cavite, Cebu, Escolta, Matnog, Nasugbu, Puerto Galera, Tagbilaran, and Tilik. Their ships have a distinguishable modern look that is different from their competitors.
Island Water Routes
- Batangas to Puerto Galera and vice versa
- Cavite to Escolta and vice versa
- Cebu to Tagbilaran and vice versa
- Matnog to Allen and vice versa
- Masbate to Legazpi and vice versa
- Tilik to Nasugbu and vice versa
- Economy class
- Premium Economy class
- Tourist class
- Business class
- VIP class
- Air-conditioned cabins
- Free WiFi
- Free movie streaming
- Unlimited coffee, water, one pastry (Business or VIP class only)
- Clean restrooms
The list of available amenities depends on the route and ship.
Island Water can transport vehicles as long as the type of ship is a RORO.